March 20, 2011 § Leave a comment
>The NY Times ran a Valentine’s Day story this year asking people “What’s your 6 word love story?” I am a sucker for things like this. The first day I read them, there were 72 pages of comments of people’s 6 word stories. A few weeks later there were 115 pages. There are now 140. Some of my favorites are:
- Keg stand: I held her feet.
- I was late. He waited. Hours.
- Wanted to watch her smile. Permanently.
Super cute right? Anyway, I am not sappy enough to post my own 6 word love story. And in light of the fact that most people arrive at my blog after googling a race name or ultrarunning somethin-somethin, I will make my 6 word story training/racing related. Here’s a few to describe my recent state of mine:
- Let’s go to Kona. I hope.
- ‘Get tough’ days make good results.
- Make it fun. Keep it pretty.